POPism SIGNED by ANDY WARHOL 2X First Edition 2nd Print 1980 Pop Art
POPism: The Warhol'60s by Andy Warhol & Pat Hackett Signed twice by legendary. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1980. Original black cloth with metallic blue stamping. Signed by Warhol in thick black permanent marker on front panel of dust jacket and again on front free endpaper. Near Fine with a bit of waviness to textblock in Near Fine unclipped dust jacket with a bit of bleed from signature on front flap.
Warhol's reminiscences of the heyday of his career. We specialize in rare and out-of-print books! The item "POPism SIGNED by ANDY WARHOL 2X First Edition 2nd Print 1980 Pop Art" is in sale since Sunday, December 3, 2017.
This item is in the category "Books\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "burnsiderarebooks" and is located in Portland, Oregon. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Binding: Hardcover w/Jacket
- Subject: Biography & Autobiography
- Topic: Art
- Special Attributes: 1st Edition, 2nd Printing
- Origin: American
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Year Printed: 1980
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Author: Andy Warhol and Pat Hackett
- Publisher: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
- Language: English
- Region: North America
- Place of Publication: New York