Meneau & Gissinger La Conversation Woodstock Editions Signed copy
Meneau & Gissinger La Conversation Woodstock Editions Signed copy. Comes in 2 volumes with a slip case. Signed edition number 44 out of 2000. One of 2000 numbered copies (1000 of which were destroyed prior to publication, according to the artist) SIGNED by Hans Gissinger. Two volumes in a single slipcase, the first a collection of essays, the second a monograph of Gissinger's extraordinary meditations on the creation of food, from the grotesque to the sublime.
The binding and spine are detached in volume 1, need to be reglued. The pages are clean and unmarked.
This item was kindly donated to raise funds for the Vision Foundation, London's leading sight loss charity supporting the city's best projects for blind and partially sighted people. This item is in the category "Books, Comics & Magazines\Books".
The seller is "visionfoundation" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia.
- Features: Numbered Copy
- Custom Bundle: No
- Format: Box Set
- Time Period Manufactured: 2000-2009
- Topic: Cooking
- Personalise: No
- Vintage: No
- Era: 2000s
- Country/Region of Manufacture: America
- Personalised: No
- Ex Libris: No
- Edition: First Edition, Limited Edition
- Language: French
- Publication Year: 2000
- Book Title: Menau & Gissinger La Conversation
- Intended Audience: Adults
- Author: Marc Meneau, Hans Gissinger, Gilles Stassart
- Original Language: French
- Narrative Type: Non-Fiction
- Literary Movement: Modernism
- Publisher: Woodstock Editions
- Inscribed: No
- Signed: Yes
- Genre: Cookbooks, Food & Drink
- ISBN: 0970352700