SIGNED The Black Echo FIRST EDITION 1st Printing Michael CONNELLY 1992
Octavo, one-quarter bound cloth with paper sides and title to spine. First Edition, First Printing of Michael Connelly's classic, The Black Echo. Presenting well in its original Dust Jacket. The Black Echo is the 1992 debut novel by American crime author Michael Connelly. It is the first book in Connelly's Bosch series.
The book won the Mystery Writers of America Edgar Award for "Best First Novel" in 1992. Binding tight with mild slant. Original one-quarter bound cloth with paper sides present clean and unmarked. Tiny bit of age-toning to edges; otherwise, no remarkable wear to creases, hinges, edges, head and foot of spine or corners. Text blocks about clean and bright with only a single very small stain to top.
Internally clean and unmarked but for one-quarter inch light mark on front endpaper. Signed on the title page by the author.
Dust Jacket presents very well. Panels richly colored with clean creases, hinges, and corners. Head and foot of spine show no remarkable wear but for some very light creases to foot. Single very light crease to front bottom edge panel about one-quarter inch.
This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "twobeesrarebooks" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year Printed: 1992
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Topic: Classics
- Binding: Hardcover
- Region: North America
- Author: Michael Connelly
- Subject: Literature & Fiction
- Personalized: No
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Modification Description: Signed on the title page by the author.
- Language: English
- Character Family: Bosch
- Signed: Yes
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication: Boston, MA
- Special Attributes: First Edition, 1st Printing, First Printing, 1st Impression Dust Jacket, 1st Issue DJ, All First Edition Points Satisfied, Original Dust Jacket, Original Binding, Signed, 1st Edition, Dust Jacket